Camberwell High School
- All staff went on retreat: everyone got a folder of everything educational that had happened over the last 10 years, everyone pulled out what they valued (stuff they wanted to keep). Process was really vital as it valued the contributions of people gone before.
- Learning Statement written and went to everyone for feedback, parents, kids, staff etc.
- Design Principles - driver for the Enterprise Centre.
- Zones for learning.
- Ration of 50 students to 2 teachers.
- Auditorium not a timetabled place. It's interconnected to centre and kids can move around and through there.
- The Design Process is informed by our statement and landscape.
- Timetable: 4x 75min periods per day, cycles are two weeks long.
- 10x leading teachers
All Photos are from Camberwell High School's Enterprise Centre
|Timetable on Display in entrance|
|Outdoor Learning Space|
|Small cave like space|